• HeatherE
    So it seems like when there are sales, the topper I want is always out of stock. Anyone else been through this? Is there some magic way to snag what you want when it's on sale?
  • KellyA
    Maybe wigs should issue "rain checks" when a wig is out of stock
  • Katooshie
    Yes I want two wigs that are out of stock because Taz reviewed them favourably! I could always get them until she reviewed them! Thanks, Taz! LOL
  • Shar W
    Yes, I have experienced that with toppers and wigs. Sometimes it’s just the color I want that out of stock. I think Estetica is the worst at keeping up with the demands. No magic trick, you just have to keep trying.
  • HeatherE
    Hmmmm. So I guess I should snag it when and where I can.
  • dc21
    Yes, Estetica has great styles and lace fronts, but they aren't reliable. Their backorders are months long, not to mention that you can't fall in love with a style because they discontinue them sometimes after only one season.
  • Katooshie
    Some of the wigs i like sell out super fast. When they restock they are gone in 5 minutes. Trying to get a freetress Bently is like winning the lottery!
  • Sunset
    It happens all the time now where I'm told I have to wait three to four months to get a wig I want. It's very unfair, who wants to wait that long? Many of us need hair & can't wait that long.
  • buckeyegal1963
    I've been wanting to try Estetica, there are some styles I really like, but the colors I think would suit me are always on a backorder. Some of JR's as well, I've been wanting Miranda but every time I check, 14/26s10 is always out of stock. I'm thinking I'll try Miranda in one of the red shades come Fall time.
  • Vee1028
    have you tried making a call to customer service? They may be able to let you place your order. Wigs dot com has the very BEST customer service! I believe the woman I usually speak to is Brandy. She's the best.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.