• Shar W
    I am so bad! I had to try this one. I love it. I thought it would be fun to do a before and after pic. My bio hair appears fuller now that it’s short. But that’s a illusion :lol:
  • Moonlitnight
    I love this wig on you! The official pics of this and Editor's Pick (in fact, the whole lot of RW wigs) are simply awful compared with what these wigs look like in real life.
  • Katooshie
    Wow Shar you look beautiful with your bio hair and super glam gorgeous with your new wig!!!! You are not bad...you are GOOOOD
  • dc21
    Beautiful color and style on you! You have been making good choices, no duds!
  • Shar W
    Thanks. I agree. The stock phots aren’t very good.
    Thank you. She is a super cute style.
    Thank you. When I pulled her out of the box, I thought oh no, it’s so blonde. But I love it.
  • Samantha
    You look so beautiful, both with the faux and bio hair! Would you mind posting a pic of Stop Traffic from behind? I may have another contender for my next purchase! Gorgeous!
  • Shar W
    Thank you! :hearts:
    Here you go. If you want pics of the back when I am wearing her, I can take pics tomorrow

6sdfcz6ytv0k4wcm.jpeg
  • Samantha
    Thanks so much. Very pretty and I never would have thought based on the website photos.
  • Vee1028
    oh, cute, cute, cute!! I really like her from behind, too.
    You know, I really like you in the lighter shades.
  • Shar W
    I know right! I didn’t give her a second look either until another member A7X posted her pics. She looked amazing!!!
  • Shar W
    Thank you. I would have never thought I would like the lighter colors. But they are fun. Now I want her in a auburn tone for fall.
  • Moonlitnight
    A question. The big fringey part. Does it easily part to the side?
  • Dogmom
    You have to stop showing us all these wigs on you.... LOL... I'm gonna go broke buying them all because you look so great in them!!!!
  • Shar W
    You can adjust the bangs to go to either side or forward. The mono top is just On the very top. So it’s not a full mono top.There is a little permatease in front.

r22bcghh4ox61jme.jpeg
  • Shar W
    haha! I know, I have to stop buying them. I just bought her in Ss9/30 which is a auburn brown. Then I am done buying for awhile. Except I want a United back up just in case I need one because I wear that one to work. :smile:
  • Moonlitnight
    Thanks Shar. This is most helpful! It's such a pretty look but I know that, on me, bangs that come right forward look awful.
  • Moonlitnight
    United is a lovely style and I keep looking at Nisha's video on it. Very pretty.
  • Shar W
    The wig is designed for the bangs to go forward but you can swoop them to the side if you want. So it would work for you. I think she would look very nice on you.
  • Shar W
    I love it. It’s a nice classic professional look. It’s works great for me anyways.
  • BeatA
    wow look how elk
    It matches your eyebrows! You can totally pull
    Off blond and even blonder!
  • Shar W
    This one is awesome. She wasn’t expensive either. I had 30% off. So she cost $139. No lace front but you don’t need it. The rim in front isn’t super thick. Very comfortable. I just wonder how the fibers will hold up. I know some of the ladies on here commented about that. So I shall see.
  • BeatA
    oh is it HD?
  • Shar W
    No, it has the memory cap. Regular synthetic fibers.
  • Coco
    I love this on you. I have wanted to try the Shaded Toast but, here again, too afraid to pick based on computer color images. Could you describe the color in your own words?
  • Twinkle
    I have to say that you look really adorable in short hair!!! But the wig looks gorgeous!!
  • Shar W
    Thank you. It’s a light brown with light Carmel and blonde highlights. It’s a warm tone. No ash. It’s a really pretty summer color.
  • Coco
    Ok thanks so much.
  • Shar W
    Thanks. I am loving it short. I especially love the fact I don’t have to color it anymore more. I am thinking one more haircut and all the old color should be gone. I really like this wig too.
  • Twinkle
    Yay for options!!!!
  • A7X
    This looks great on you, I love it! It looks very natural and the color is great!
  • buckeyegal1963
    I can't believe I missed thread until now, I've been trying to catch up. Love, love, love it Shar! Seriously, you can pull off so many colors and styles, I'm envious :smile: Other than Dakota, which I think is too ashy on me, I haven't strayed from my usual color.
    I know, right? I've told Shar she's a bad influence on me, I want to buy just about every one that she posts photos in. I'm trying to restrain myself and try to hold off a couple months, tho I just saw a new wig by Estetica called Bay, I'm not sure I'll be able to hold off on that one. I love my JR Heidi, Bay looks like a slightly longer version at a lower price point. I'm researching reviews of colors as I don't own any Esteticas.
  • dc21
    Bay is available in r14/26h. It is a beautiful warm, unrooted blonde. It is actually my favorite unrooted color I have tried across all lines thus far. Estetica's r12/26rt4 is warm, but has very dark 4 roots. It would be the closest to JR's 14/26s10 except for a much darker root. Estetica is also releasing Blaze soon - it looks like Bay with more waves.
  • buckeyegal1963
    You are reading my mind, I was just about to tag you as well as@Sunset and ask you if you knew anything about Estetica's colors as I know you both also wear 14/26S10. I ;have r14/26h in my cart as well as rh1488rt8. However the couple color reviews I've seen of the latter look more like the shaded praline to me although the description uses warm shades. I think I'll go with r14/26.
  • dc21
    I tried Estetica Mackenzie in rh1488rt8 and it was like a white blonde on me. It wasn't warm. Estetica r14/26h is a much more believable color than JR's 14/26 (unrooted).
  • Sunset
    I wish estetica would have more colors to choose from.
  • buckeyegal1963
    Thanks! That's what I figured, r14/26h it is then....think I'm going to pull the trigger tonight on Bay tonight.
  • Shar W
    Thank you! It’s fun to share the pics because they are real. I would have never purchased half of them by the stock photos. So I am happy to share my experiences with all of you.
  • buckeyegal1963
    I do really appreciate everyone who posts their photos, it just makes me want to buy more tho. I really want United eventually, but I'm liking the longer mid lengths right now, so I just purchased Bay by Estetica, then I'm going to wait until fall. Really I am, sure I am...yes I am! :joke:
  • Shar W
    I know I want to buy more too! I just bought Estetica Heather in Carmel Kiss. I think Bay will look beautiful on you.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.