• Vee1028
    I wasn't familiar with that particular wig so I just took a look at it to see what the lengths were. Other than the nape, which has the little extra wispy hairs, it looks like so many other pixie wigs. I was really hoping that I could help you find a replacement. . The closest I've seen was Prestigious by Toni Brattin...but the nape doesn't have that little wispiness.
    Sadly, as I was looking, I checked my own every day, around the house style to see how her lengths compared to Sharp..... They've discontinued it!!!
  • Debbie
    my Modern Motif was delivered today, I’ll try it tomorrow, fingers crossed
  • Vee1028
    keeping my fingers crossed for you too! I'm going to warn you that after wearing only short wigs for a while modern motif is going to feel like way too much hair when you first put it on. It absolutely takes a little while to get used to having all that hair.
  • BeatA
    what is this
    Ladies Age bragging? :joke:
  • Debbie
    Hi Vee, here it is...f3ulegodmtwkcy6g.jpeg
    emh0q4g45f1hhy10.jpeg
    by6usljja1260z9r.jpeg
  • Samantha
    That is gorgeous on you!!
  • Debbie
    thanks Samantha, this was right out of the box with tags still on. A little working with my new hair and I think I’m going to like it
  • Sunset
    Looks really nice, I like your shutters also. I just had some like that installed in my house. :grin:
  • Vee1028
    lol....pretty bad to be vieing for oldest status, huh??
  • Vee1028
    ohhhhh....that looks so good on you! Just the perfect length, don't you think? Pretty color, too. How do the people around you like it?
    I have had the same wig in my cart on 2 different occasions and then decided I couldn't wear it after watching one video. Maybe I'll get it when I return my United and Violet!
  • Debbie
    husband likes it a lot but haven’t worn it out yet. We recently moved here and haven’t met people yet to socialize so that will be something/ another new thing here in my next chapter
  • Vee1028
    well, this is the perfect time for you to be making this change in style! There is no one to notice you look different except your husband and he likes it. And in the end the only thing that matters is that the 2 of you like it. Do you feel comfortable in it? It's been really difficult for me to find any style that's longet than my pixies that I feel secure with.
  • Debbie
    I haven’t had it on long enough to know yet how comfortable but I definitely know my Bowie was extremely comfortable
  • Shar W
    I really love this one too. Beautiful.
  • Debbie
    is yours comfortable wearing?
  • Shar W
    I meant I love this one on you. I don’t have this wig.
  • Debbie
    thanks Shar :)
  • Moonlitnight
    This looks absolutely stunning on you :) Very, very natural and youthful :)
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.