• Vee1028
    One of the most interesting videos I've seen.

https://youtu.be/VlZ1SWLBfPE
  • Moonlitnight
    I saw this once before. It is very enlightening.
  • Sunset
    It is very enlightening. They sure don't pay them that much for their hair. I saw a video Heather made about what is real remy hair & I can't find it now. It was also very good.

I actually thought the lady with the real long hair looked better with her hair cut to her shoulders.
  • Vee1028
    I think I was most shocked by the hair being used from floor sweepings and shampoo sinks!
  • Sunset
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhamH9wFbHU

I hope this works, because I've never tried to post a link before. This isn't the one by Heather, but it explains what all goes on with getting hair.
  • Vee1028
    very interesting video and it explained the question I had after watching the first video. I was wondering how they dealt with the cuticle of the hair if it had been gathered from floor sweepings or brushes. I know that having hair with the cuticle going in different directions would result in severe tangling.
  • Sunset
    Well, then I've had a few with cuticles going in different directions; however, they don't tell you this when you buy them. That is totally unfair & really should be against the law in my opinion. So many other things have guarantees or warranties. I'm tired of hearing if you use THEIR PRODUCTS it will hold up. I don't believe that at all. I've read too many reviews where women have also bought all their products, & the wig or hairpiece looks like a tangled up rats nest after only the first wash.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.