• DeniseJH
    Thank you! I want so badly to look good in a red shade!! I'll have to try to find the right one - a "cool" red, from what the color guides tell me. (Actually, they tell me "no red", but I refuse to listen!)
  • Erzsike
    It is yours. Brand new. original packaging. as I said in another message you sent, I need your address. if you don't want to put it here, email me at . After you receive the package, let me know and I would ask that you mail me a check for the shipping. Please confirm. xxoo
  • Moonlitnight
    What is the matter with these guys? This is made by a pharma firm as I recall. I just whip right down to one of the many local outlets and get some chocolate to scarf down. Chronic Kitchen dot com. Outstanding stuff. Make notes before this post disappears. :joke: :rofl:
  • Moonlitnight
    I'd suggest putting a space before or after the @ sign so that it's not picked up somehow and you get loads of spam. It happens all the time. xo
  • Erzsike
    Thanks for the tip Moonlitnight! I never knew that. :grin:
  • Erzsike
    p5dbr0nqwxjhk86i.jpg
    p5dbr0nqwxjhk86i.jpg
    Offering this cap with hair for free. Brand new. I waited too long to decide if I liked it or not and I do not. It is Henry Margu curly wig cap. You can check it out on cysterwigs. I only ask for postage. It has all the original packaging. :smile:
    Attachment
    haircap2 (195K)
  • Moonlitnight
    Typing the actual word "at" also helps stop it. xo
  • Twinkle
    Red is awesome!!! You just to find one you love!!! It lights up your face!
  • Vee1028
    hey....do you have hair mail yet???
  • buckeyegal1963
    Isn't Marinol the synthetic form of marijuana? I don't trust synthetics, well other than my synthetic wigs, lol. I've been reading up on the oil form. it's reported to treat many health conditions. It's been legalized for medical use here in Ohio, although there are no dispensaries just yet.
  • Sunset
    Yes, marinol is a synthetic form, but it really works well. As explained, I can't get this unless I want to spend thousands of dollars to get it. I can get the generic form of marinol but it isn't any good. That would be nice with the oil form. In dispensaries they have all kinds of alternative ways of using it other than smoking it, and that's good. I just read in the paper perhaps a few dispensaries will open up in my town next month where you don't have to get a license. i refuse to go get license because it annoys me voters voted for people to not have to get one now like they don't if they want alcohol. I always have my delivery service, but I've been refraining from smoking it because I don't feel it's good for your health doing it this way. Although I would do it now if I had it here because I have a headache. It does help with my headaches. I'm still not going to call the delivery service though, because I feel it's better to spend the money on ordering a new wig today.
  • Moonlitnight
    because I feel it's better to spend the money on ordering a new wig today.Sunset

:lol: :kiss:
  • buckeyegal1963
    Big Pharma always tries to make synthetic versions of natural based plant remedies, they can't get a patent on nature, so that they can charge Big Money! It's also my belief that the whole natural plant is better than isolating one compound and making a synthetic version of it, I feel that medicinal plants were put on this earth for a reason. My daughter lives in Seattle, lots of pot shops there, they had the cannabis oil as well as a myriad of other forms. I didn't purchase anything as it's illegal to cross state borders with it, I think it was about $100 for a gram. From what I've read, it's very potent and you start out with an extremely small amount, rice grain size. I'm actually on a cannabis fb group, many have successfully used the oil for pain, seizures and even cancer. I did try an edible when I was in Seattle, it did help with pain, I didn't feel high (it was low dose) and I slept like a baby that night. I agree, alcohol and opioids are way worse, no one has died from a marijuana overdose.
  • Sunset
    That's so strange they just don't make it legal nationwide. They act like it's some kind of dangerous drug & it's not. When I was in Arizona I did want some, but it's completely illegal there. I did cross state lines several years ago taking the risk of doing it. How crazy to feel like a criminal to bring something that helps with pain. I feel sick drinking alcohol, and I sure don't want to take opioids. I'll check out the facebook pages on it.
  • DeniseJH
    Yes!! The Sweet Talk in Dark Charcoal arrived yesterday, the one in Sunlit Chestnut is to arrive today. Since I already know I like the Sunlit Chestnut color, it looks like I'm keeping both! I love the style - it's similar to Modern Motif, but a little more casual, and the Dark Chestnut is really nice. It's very, very close to my own color. I'll have to take pics as soon as I have a make-up day! By the way - I love the hair you have on in your thumbnail pic. The color and style are both beautiful on you!
  • Vee1028
    ohhhhh....Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!! The only thing better than hair mail is hair mail you love!! So, are you still thinking of choosing between the colors or doing what all the rest of us would do and keeping both?? :rofl:
    Thanks, the wig is Kona by Belletress in the color creamed mocha. It's my first non short short wig!.
    I'm so happy you like Sweet Talk as well as the different color. I can't wait to see it on you! The only reviews I've seen on it were done by women with little tiny heads and faces. I'd love to see it on someone with similar measurements to me.
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!