• Sunset
    I see a lot of wigs now are HH blends. 30% HH hair & 70% HF synthetic. They are really expensive. Would you, or do you, have one of these? I don't see how one of these would hold up much longer than a 100% heat friendly wig.
  • Al O'pecia
    I am sooooo glad you asked that question!!! I am wondering the exact same thing. I've read reviews where the person says that combos are the best way to go, best of each. That wouldn't have been my guess, and they cost almost as much as full HH. So can't wait to hear some informed opinions on this.
  • Moonlitnight
    @BeatA is familiar with the blended hair I believe. I think she is asleep now though. I have heard from a few people that it is really lovely. I was going to get something by Envy but just couldn't find a long style in EnvyHair.
  • Deleted User
    This user has been deleted and all their posts removed.
  • Moonlitnight
    I wish Envy made longer styles in their EnvyHair. I was thinking anout HH but it is way too warm in colour. With blended hair you could have synthetic in a platinum or ash tone.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.