• RhondaG
    Oh my goodness, I had no idea about the sister site until I saw a post about it. I really hope I like the pieces I have coming from the main site because one of them is on the sister site right now in my color at much, much less than I paid on the main site even with the 30% off coupon. Potentially an awesome deal on a back up if it is still available. The other thing I found was this Impulsive in my color. I have worn headbands for years and years even before loss set in and I love them. I am feeling like a 3/4 wig on a headband might work really well for me to give my bio hair a break from the topper clips, especially on days when it might be too hot for a full wig. It might be a bit too curly for me, but my bio hair used to be sort of curlyish/wavy so it might work. I am very excited to see how it is constructed because I may be able to convert a wig into a headband wig myself in the future. I have seen videos how to convert a wig into a headband wig using a stretchy headband, but I prefer the flexible headbands so I can't wait to see this. It will be a keeper no matter what, if it does not totally work for me I will use it for Halloween.

I was in tears yesterday wearing my topper out with my hubby. I could not put into words for him how it felt to be able to put on some nice clothes and some jewelry and feel good about the way I looked. He is being so supportive and did not even blink when I told him I have spent money on 4 more pieces and a bunch of care products. I am so glad I have decided to journey into the world of faux hair, it really is life changing! But I do have to curb my spending a little bit...lol. Especially since I have an appointment on Monday to see about going back to contacts after 18 years of not wearing them. :)
    Attachment
    Untitled 222 (49K)
  • BeatA
    Rhonda I am so happy for
    You. Yes it is truly life changing once you make the plunge. I remember it well always having to be self conscious if any of my bald patches were showing. Did I have to comb something over etc. now I just plop on the wig and that’s that. Well now my whole Glorious bald head would be showing for sure since all the biohair is gone so there is that...
  • Moonlitnight
    I was in tears yesterday wearing my topper out with my hubby. I could not put into words for him how it felt to be able to put on some nice clothes and some jewelry and feel good about the way I looked.RhondaG

I totally understand your emotions here, Rhonda. What a wonderful guy you have. He must be thrilled for you. I wear coloured contacts all the time, I just got back to faux eyelashes too ;) I haven't worn those for years but was sent some magnetics to write about. I can't get the %#$@&*% things to work but they made me want to go out and get lashes again, so I did. I hope you get the backup piece that you want.
  • Crystal
    I ordered two wigs from the sister site last night. I totally understand how good the topper made you feel. I've been wearing wigs a little over a week and it has done wonders for my self esteem.
  • Katooshie
    you are so beautiful! I am very happy for you!!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.