• Cathe Lartigue
    I have a big head and I didn't notice that Wren's cap was any larger than my other Estetica wigs. The caps on Estetica wigs are larger in the first place but fit so darn well. In fact, I wish Envy wigs made their caps like Estetica's. Envy's are snug on me.....
  • Vee1028
    I saw your video on Lacey and it getting doused with salt water at the beach. I think you may be on to something with the idea of filling a spray bottle with ocean water! Texturize!!
  • Cathe Lartigue
    Am I right? I swear, I meant to wash it and I forgot. Anyway, I'm presently writing a blog post on best wigs of the summer , I took the lacey wig out and it looks great with the salt water embedded in it!368kywtknh2tca75.jpg
  • Vee1028
    You're right! The salt water spray reminds me of a conversation on another post where we talked of dirtying new hair with dry shampoo and styling paste.
    I really love Lacey on you. She looks like the perfect summer hair and so much like Violet
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.