• BeatA
    kq7ji502vdq28ki2.jpeg
    So we went on a bike tour of Soweto while in Johannesburg.
    Camron got a break so Elizabeth went under the helmet. She did fine.
    She is also staying on for 36 hours + today traveling home. We are boarding a flight to Frankfurt in a few hours and then another to DC.
    Pretty sure she will be a bit knotted at the nape.
    I prophylaxed her with some Jon Renau detangler. Let’s hope it helps.
  • Moonlitnight
    I prophylaxed herBeatA
    :rofl: "Only you..."

I am sad that your trip is ending but glad for all those amazing memories for you. Thank you so much for sharing all the lovely moments with us. You look absolutely stunning in this photo: Happy, relaxed and beautiful. :hearts:
  • drift3r
    It has been an absolute pleasure keeping up on your trip through these posts!! Looks like Elizabeth is perfect for your bike trip. What a blast!!!

Wishing you extremely safe travels and an unknotted nape hehehe. :smile:
  • BeatA
    and it’s a selfie! The guy behind me is our tour guide , “
    Pokémon “ he was a great guy. All the guides were wonderful and shared their experiences and their township of Soweto and it’s troubled history with us. Some areas were so poor it made you cry, but everywhere all the kids came running to high five us as we rode by. It was such a great experience!
  • BeatA
    h601b5698f48a0if.jpeg
    haha right let See I mean these heat friendly wigs start j toting when you look at them funny. But I do love this one.
    There I can feel
    It knitting now.... I’m at the airport waiting to board... not the most flattering photo but I’m embarrassed to take a selfie here at the airport in public.
  • BeatA
    I’ll post another one whe. I get to Frankfurt in the morning... they have showers at the airport so maybe I’ll wait until after a shower , but you won’t be able to smell me so...
  • Alex Kautz
    She did fine.BeatA

Lol! Looks great!

Thank you for sharing your trip to Africa with us, it has been awesome to see all of the pictures and hear your cool stories! :hearts:
  • drift3r
    Hahaha yeah HD wigs definitely have their positives but long wear does not tend to be one of them :rofl: ... though I think you look great in that pic! I cannot wait to see the progression of before the plane and after!!
  • BeatA
    muah. I love that you all
    Responded so well to it. At first I wasn’t sure if I should
    Even post this here, but everyone had such a positive response so I just kept going. And the trip was just so special my heart was just
    Overflowing. I wanted to share it with you guys my wig sistas ( and brothas).
  • Crystal
    I'm glad you had a great time and want to thank you for sharing your vacation with us.
  • Sunset
    You look fantastic!!
  • Moonlitnight
    Anyone who can take a selfie on a bike deserves a medal. I would run into a pole or something.
  • PinkEvie
    I am grateful you did share your holiday with us, it looked amazing and has tempted me to may be try it one day.

You look amazing in all your photos and to take a selfie whilst riding a bike, my goodness, I am in awe of your talents. Safe journey home. xx
  • buckeyegal1963
    Thanks for sharing all your beautiful photos, what an amazing, exciting adventure! Have a safe trip home.
  • Vee1028
    as much as I know you're sad that your trip is over, I know you are excited to get back home. I hope you have a safe trip back.
    Thank you so much for sharing your adventures here with us.
    I have to say, Elizabeth looks amazing after being stuck inside that bike helmet!
    Safe travels!
  • BeautyWithin
    Thank you for sharing all your gorgeous pics. You look great in every one of them.
  • Shar W
    I am glad you had a great trip. I loved seeing all your pics. Have a safe trip home.
  • Katooshie
    Will be glad to have you home B...but will miss your adventure pics and stories! Safe travels darling!
  • BeatA
    nhsi2ijrrer5r2n9.jpeg
    I got a two hour nap on the plane, we landed at 5:30 am connecting flight at 10:30 get into Washington 1:15 local time ( 7:15 pm bio clock time)
    Elizabeth is a bit knotted I am dead tired. Going to go look for a shower.
  • BeatA
    you are so right! I am ready to come Home! The nomadic lifestyle is not for me. At least not for long. I don’t like living out of a suitcase and moving evening one, two or three days. It was a great trip, but now it’s time to come home.
  • BeatA
    abw1pggvedugamt7.jpeg
    Shower and change of clothes. Look less tired, but still tired on the inside. 2 and a half
    More hours before our flight.
  • Vee1028
    I always feel like coming home is kind of the cherry on top of the ice cream. Nothing feels better than to be able to sleep in your own bed! I see by the time stamp of your last post that you're almost home! You looked so dead tired in the picture above this. I am so happy to see you looking so much better after your shower.
  • BeatA
    unfortunately I still have another nine hour flight ahead of me! Frankfurt to Dulles. The flight leaves in ninety minutes. There is light at the end of the tunnel.
  • Vee1028
    oh, nooooooo. I misread your comment and thought you were going to be home in 2 1/2 hours.
    Poor thing. Try to get some sleep on the plane.
  • BeatA
    Benadryl and maybe a beer with lunch should Do the trick
  • Moonlitnight
    Wishing you a safe and happy homecoming BeatA!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.