• Shar W
    OMG!!! I love her so much. This is Heather by Estetica in Caramel Kiss. The hair is devine and the cap is fantastic. Basic cap. Some permatease on top, but not too bad. I like a little volume on this one.
  • samfalcon99
    Very cute! Also totally random but I love how you do your eyebrows, the shape is really cool!
  • Moonlitnight
    OK enough! You make every wig look divine, darling. There is something wonderful about this one though. The shape was made for you. I agree with Sam about the brows. :love:
  • Shar W
    :blush: I have been so lucky picking the right ones. This length is really awesome. I feel so comfortable in it. I love my brows. A friend of mine told me I needed to do something about them. She said they were to full. I told her that they are staying put. I won't look good in pencil thin brows and I don't want the maintenance. Thank you both.
  • KB7707
    I love it!!!! Would love to see a picture of the back!!
  • KB7707
    It looks NOTHING like the stock picture on the website!!’ You need to model ALL your wigs!’
  • Moonlitnight
    Never touch your brows!
  • Shar W
    Exactly. I have known this friend for 40 years. We were joking around and I told her to Ki $$ my A $$! :lol:
  • Shar W
    Here you go.
  • Shar W
    I was sort of iffy on this one when I ordered it. But to my surprise it turned out fantastic.
  • Moonlitnight
    That is a wonderful back as well. I've never even noticed this wig before.
  • KB7707
    I gotta have it!!! I think you have solved my problem! I love it... now I have to figure out the color differences in Estetica and Rene of Paris!!
  • KB7707
    I’ve never looked at Estetica wigs before!! I love it!!
  • Shar W
    Me neither. I think it's an older style. It's part of the Classique collection.
  • Sunset
    STOP IT!!! You look good in every wig. (LOL)
  • Shar W
    I have a few duds. But thank you. This layered bob with and without bangs is a good look for me. I love it. I ordered a couple pixies, I am excited about these. I don't know if I can pull them off or not.
  • buckeyegal1963
    I love this color on you! I'm sure you'll rock the pixie styles as well, I have yet to see any duds on you.
  • DeniseJH
    I think this would look really nice on you.
  • DeniseJH
    So pretty! (You do look good in everything :) .)
  • Shar W
    ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you.
  • KB7707
    Thanks, I do believe I’m going to give it a try!!
  • Cathe Lartigue
    That's a gorgeous unit and Caramel Kiss is a great color on you!!!!
  • Shar W
    Thank you. :hearts:
  • Vee1028
    very pretty. I really like the color on you, too. I kind of think that if I had been able to order Violet in this color I might not be so disappointed in her.
  • Shar W
    Thank you. You never know. I sort of regretted buying Heather until I tried her on.
  • Katooshie
    you look gorgeous in that. The bangs are so adorable!!
  • Shar W
    Thank you. It’s so fun to have bangs again. I just adore this one.
  • Katooshie
    bangs i think are so youthful. In my opinion almost everybody looks better with bangs because they bring out the eyes!
  • Shar W
    Yes, I agree with that.
  • Vee1028
    well, I've tried her on twice now...still disappointed. Mostly hating the color.
  • Shar W
    And cover up wrinkles on the forehead!
  • Shar W
    Which colors did you try?
  • Vee1028
    I ordered 12/26 and it looks so ashy and definitely like doll hair! It's the same color the model has on. I was worried that it might be just the tiniest bit too light but I never dreamed it would look so ashy. I have other wigs from different companies wood the color codes 12 and 26 in them and none of them look like this color. I believe the tobacco color in Ellen Wille is a 12 / 26 / 28 and there is not a single color on that wig that looks similar to the Estetica wig.
  • Shar W
    I don't like a lot of the Estetica Colors. All the med browns were to ashy on me. That's why I went lighter with Caramel Kiss. Maybe that color would work for you.
  • Vee1028
    I had thought Caramel Kiss would be too dark for me, but seeing it on you after seeing how light their colors are compared to the number codes they are using, I'm pretty sure I would like it.
    Unfortunately, there are no more Violets available on the outlet right now. So, I am either going to decide I like it okay after trying it on the 3rd time or list it for sale on Ebay. I got such a good deal on it pricewise (less than $100) , that I really hate to send it back and pay the restocking fee.
    I absolutely love the Tobacco color on United. Will have to try it on later to see about the style.
  • buckeyegal1963
    I almost went with 12/26 with Estetica Bay, I look horrible in ashy tones, so glad I went with 14/26 instead.
  • Vee1028
    yes, that color looks so pretty on you. I would have ordered 14/26 if it had been available. The colors they had it in were very limited.
    I love Bay on you BTW
  • BeatA
    Vee you’re an ambassador you should
    Not have to pay the restocking fee. Unless
    Of course it wasn’t wigs.com
  • BeatA
    @Shar Wenough already! You never look bad in anything. Where is your train wreck wig picture? I challenged you on my double Dog Dare Thread!
    Having said that this is not my favorite one for you. I think I like United best on you but I’m not sure. I like all of them ( so far ) on you, but this one honestly... meh. Maybe it’s the pictures. I like the frontal but the side/ back pictures looks more wiggy and stiff to me. But it’s just a picture so I don’t know how it moves.
    I wish I had a wig face like you. I’m 100% sure that this one would look absolutely horrendous on me. And I can’t really do basic caps, Because they would just slide around on me and they also Always have too Much permatease for me.
  • Shar W
    Then ones that were duds got sent back and no pics. But I have a few more coming that could be duds. :lol:
    Thanks for your feedback. Actually this one moves very natural and is super soft. It could be just a bad pic. I do like United better. But this one has the silicon strips in the cap for gripping.
  • BeatA
    ah that’s interesting! I love
    Those! Maybe I should not dismiss basic caps then....
  • Sunset
    Is the color you got for Bay close at all in the color we both wear in the JR wigs? I'm also curious if you have a problem with the dark knotting in the JR lace fronts? I can deal with it, but haven't had to do a thing with the estitcas. I just pull the wig on & it's perfect. I have to cut side bangs with the JR to help hide it. I've really gotten good at cutting side bangs, and then put concealer & powder to blend the dark roots. i looked at a picture of me wearing one of my JR wigs when I first got it, and it looked like had a dark band wrapped around my forehead. I've heard others complain about this too with his wigs in the blonde shades. I know JR has received complaints about this, and I'm sure RW has received complaints of her terrible synthetic fiber. Seems they don't care & just keep on selling them. This isn't right & is very irritating to me with as much as these wigs cost.
  • Shar W
    Thank you. I love to see a pic. I agree, the cap is awesome!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!