• Moonlitnight
    It is only the HD fibre in my experience.
  • DeniseJH
    Thank you - it's like I did know that, but didn't know that...my brain isn't quite as spry as it used to be.
  • Shar W
    I got mine faster because of the color and length. They are stock colors. I guess the light blonde is really popular.
  • animallover
    I have been looking at watch me wow. I bet it will be so pretty on you and the color too. The color description sounds like the color of my Voltage. RW reds are very pretty. Hope you share a pic!!
    Also, does the Simply Styling Spray straighten the wig like it says on its write up? I would love some for the detangling and to keep the fibers nice but I don't want to straighten anything.
  • buckeyegal1963
    No, it doesn't straighten the hair, I think I read you can spritz before heat styling with a flat iron if it's a hd wig to help protect the fibers. By itself it doesn't straighten, and you don't need to use much, just a few light spritzes, my little bottle has lasted several months, still about 1/3 of the bottle left.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.