• Shar W
    We want to see you in United? I am dying here...LOL :rofl:
  • Moonlitnight
    Maybe some Greek God of a guy spotted her in it and ran off with her. Everyone please post your conspiracy theories below.
  • Shar W
    Maybe she has been looking for it and hasn’t noticed one of her dogs wearing it!
  • buckeyegal1963
    Maybe it was rerouted and will mysteriously make it's way into my mailbox....still have United in my cart!
  • Moonlitnight
    That should have read, "...ran off with HER"
  • Dogmom
    Okay... THE VERDICT IS IN... As you all know I recently ordered a few wigs I wanted to see myself in. Here is the verdict on all of them...
    1. United: @SharW you look GREAT in this wig when I tried it on it looked nowhere in the world like yours even with me playing with it. I will take a picture tomorrow since I am going out and will have makeup on.
    2. Straight Up With A Twist: Color is gorgeous: Fiery Red - cut looks like they put a bowl on my head and clipped off the hair! It's going back!
    3. Jazz by JR in 12FS8: I thought I was going to love this wig... NO WAY I'm sorry to say but it looks like a furry damn hat on my head! I feel like I'm 100 years old! IT'S GOING BACK!

The conclusion to the story is, for me it's great to try all these styles I was wondering about, no I don't have to wonder anymore. I look the best in long hair, period.

THE END! LOL LOL
  • Dogmom
    NO, Sam Elliot took me on a date for 2 days!!!! I WISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL Like I said, it's been really humid here and unless I have to I will not put makeup on or get dressed I'm usually in my workout clothes all day! LOL LOL
  • Moonlitnight
    Oh dear! Well that is disappointing. So glad (NOT) that Sam liked it enough to whisk you off. I hope you went somewhere really humid lovely, and had a boring wonderful time!
  • Shar W
    Well that stinks! But at least you were able to try them out. It is disappointing when your expectations are high and your excited and it doesn’t work out.
  • Moonlitnight
    Not sure if there was a message there or not :)
  • BeatA
    BUT you have some
    Valuable color Experience gained. Honestly I had my doubts about Jazz.... United I thought
    Would Work for You. Uh Oh! Now I’m
    Worried about how United will look on me. Well no shame in sending her back.
  • animallover
    You're too funny...love the descriptions. I thought Jazz looked so cute in stock photos...too bad.
  • Vee1028
    I still like my Jazz wigs better than any EW wig I've tried on. I've bought and sent back Date and Open. I'd love to try Sky but I'm afraid of being disappointed again
  • BeatA
    I bought Date once likes the front and hated the flipped back. At the time I did not know about steaming etc otherwise I might have kept it. My husband said it looked like a duck’s tail.
  • Vee1028
    lol...it did look a bit like that, but I wore my hair like that for years...just a few inches longer. That has been the problem for me with the EW short styles....they're just too, too short.
    Are you home now??
  • BeatA
    nope bought Wi-Fi on the airplane. Got the 24 hour plan so got like 7 hours left on it but I think we land in two and a half.
  • Dogmom
    I did find that the color Fiery Red in RW is a gorgeous color! I thought it would not be but I really like it, now to find a wig in that color that I will like. I'm so used to long hair, perhaps I'm not ready for short hair.
  • BeatA
    I really like Talia Mono. See if the outlet has any in their red color that should Look great on you. Actually I just checked and it’s only 40% off which is not really worth it, because 30% ends up being the same or better because you get points and you can pick any color. Here she is in their red shade. s133tlrud3zi6iwt.jpeg
  • Vee1028
    so, no sleep still??
  • BeatA
    no I got another 3 hour nap felt great.
    But I am really looking forward to my bed now and a 30 hour “ nap”.
  • Dogmom
    It's pretty but I don't look good in bobs, maybe they'll grow on me... maybe not.
  • BeatA
    it’s not
    Really a bob only kind of. One side
    Is longer than the other. Go check it out online it’s
    Hard to explain.
  • Vee1028
    oh good for you!! I know you're exhausted. Put on your most comfy jammies, throw off that wig, and turn off your phone!
  • BeatA
    well I had to go and pick up the UpS order that was waiting for me down the street and then try on Sandra ( meh) and United (+). I posted pic with my tired face to go with them on a separate thread. Then I went to bed early and of course got up at 2 am. Now it’s 4 am and my hubby and I are doing laundry unpacking and catching up on email etc. house looks like a mess...
  • Vee1028
    I feel your pain. I just woke from 6 hours sleep after having none at all for 2 days. I feel like I could and probably should sleep another 6! I hope by now you have had another nap and are feeling better rested. The house can wait.
    Are you keeping United? I don't like the style on me at all although it isn't horrible. I just know I would probably never wear it. Same thing with Violet. The style is okay, but the color is kind of awful.
    I'm assuming Sandra is going back?
  • BeatA
    I do t know I do t know I don’t know. Just got Minka. About to post pictures of her. See what you think.
  • Al O'pecia
    I really hate jetlag, but the one redeeming factor is looking at your watch (if you remembered to reset it) and thinking "wow, look at all the stuff I've gotten done and it's only 6am!" :smile:
  • BeatA
    haha exactly!
  • Misty
    Priororities are important. Hair first
    I had to go and pick up the UpS orderBeatA
    and then sleep. Sleep well! :hearts:
  • Shar W
    I can't wait to see Minka on you. I love that wig.
  • Vee1028
    haha....true, true!!
  • BeatA
    yep I can’t not pick up hair mail that I know is there!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.