• KB7707
    What color in the Estetica wigs would be comparable to Rene of Paris Maple Sugar-Rooted???
  • Alex Kautz
    Does it have to be rooted?
  • KB7707
    No, I’m fine with it not being rooted...
  • Alex Kautz
    Ok! If you like the red tones, then R30/28/26 has the elements of red and blonde :)

There is also a R613/27 which is a blonde base with the ginger HL that is found in Maple Sugar R!

& the last one is R24/18BT and it is blonde... but has some red gold in it and is only similar because of depth of the color
  • KB7707
    Yes. That’s the color I’ve been leaning towards... thanks Alex!!!! I’m ordering today!!!
  • Alex Kautz
    You're welcome! :) BTW- I just edited my comment with two more options ;)
  • KB7707
    I just saw that... will check it out before I order!!
  • KB7707
    thanks Alex, I think I’m going to go with the R30/28/26!!!
  • Sunset
    I love the R30/28/26 color.
  • dc21
    R30/28/26 is a beautiful color, but lighter than Noriko Maple Sugar. It is the color I would have gone with too. The problem with Estetica is they have a ton of colors but most styles only come in a small handful of them. I think Estetica's 24/18bt is natural, but hardly offered in any styles. It is so frustrating!
  • KB7707
    Yeah I figured that out... it’s so frustrating to find a wig you like in a different brand and then have to find a comparable color...I wish all companies had the same colors!!!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.