• BeatA
    Ok let’s see got a good nights sleep and took another look. Sandra is growing on me. Still wish there was a lace front though
    1q20zgg5bdeu9rqr.png
    6hm8q4e4ybezl64v.png
    tvcl54k6r6xzwq4h.jpeg
    0dgnzqi7ku1lglkm.jpeg
    iqig7l6o6js2gg3t.jpeg
  • buckeyegal1963
    Looks beautiful BeatA, I love the versatility of mid lengths, the ability to wear them in ponytails or updo's. You look so pretty in the 4th pic, it's also a great color on you, love it.
  • Moonlitnight
    I think you look fabulous in Sandra! Love the back pics and the second from last is beautiful. I don't notice the lack of LF.
  • dc21
    I like the ponytail and updo, I think it is a keeper! I agree. Why have a handtied cap without a lace front? Lace fronts look great with a bald head. JR Camilla is also handtied without a lace front and looks so wiggy on every person I have seen it on. I think the bangs can be thinned slightly. I like it overall and have thought about purchasing it too, but I like lace fronts like you.
  • Sunset
    I like all of them, but I especially like the 4th photo & how the bangs are. I really like the color also. This is one of the reasons I like mid length because there's so much you can do with them.
  • Shar W
    Yes, I love it! :heart:
  • Deleted User
    This user has been deleted and all their posts removed.
  • BeatA
    Waffle waffle
    Waffle
  • Misty
    Love this one on you BeatA. Beautiful style and colour.
  • Samantha
    I really like it!
  • BeautyWithin
    I really like this color, style and length on you Beatrice. Very flattering. And how fun to be able to do a low pony tail and a messy bun!!! I vote keep it. Because it has bangs you don't need the lace front. Maybe don't wear it on a very windy day or activity but for inside it's a great looking piece.
  • Vee1028
    I know I voted to send it back before, but I've changed my mind. I think it looked like it was suffering from box hairitis when you posted the first pictures of it. Today it looks really pretty. You'll never miss the lace front.
  • BeatA
    ugh ! Now you’re making it hard again.: :yikes:
    Btw why are sending United back? Did you ever post a picture? I don’t remember seeing one...
  • Vee1028
    Now, you know, if you really don't want to keep a wig, don't be posting pictures here of it looking good! We are a group of addicts and enablers!
    I haven't posted a picture of United here. It's a beautiful color but I don't think I like it on me and would probably never wear it. It is pretty though. The color on Violet is just too ashy for me, so she goes back, too.
  • Moonlitnight
    We are a group of addicts and enablers!Vee1028

:blush: Never a more true statement typed. :blush:
  • BeatA
    @Vee1028@Moonlitnightyou can say that again
  • BeautyWithin
    Vee you're cracking me up!
  • KB7707
    I’m addicted for sure!!!
  • Vee1028
    lol...but you know it's true!
  • BeatA
    oh definitely true. I think I might be keeping all three now.
  • buckeyegal1963
    :rofl: Ain't that the truth!!! It's been all of 2 weeks since I received Bay and my fingers are getting that itchy feeling again, still want a midlength beachy wave. I like my Dakota's style, but I should have returned it, it's a little too ashy for me, I've only worn her a couple of times. I've also been trying to resist JR Miranda which is finally back in stock in my color.
  • Vee1028
    lol...I kind of thought you might!
  • Vee1028
    I think you would like Miranda but could you love it as much as your Minka? I just think that's your perfect hair.
    Have you thought of trying Soft and Subtle or Scarlett?
  • BeatA
    takes one to know one....?
  • Vee1028
    uhhhhhh.....I plead the 5th!
  • Moonlitnight
    I've been putting Polysporin anti-itch lotion on my right fingertips but it's not working. Yesterday I ordered a second Spotlight (regular, not Elite). I want a shorter sleek cut and a shorter beachy wave. I also want a HH wig. Aaaaargh!
  • dc21
    You ordered another RW HD!!! I am shocked!!
  • Moonlitnight
    So will @sunset be. I am only going to wear it for hot dates haha. No, I will only wear it for the most special of occasions - like my Scene Stealer. I am trying to figure out what wig to wear on a daily basis. Shilo and Brandi look like wigs and I cannot wear toppers. Miles of Style is awful, and I should have returned it. I don't like short wigs. I have Blaze on the way, but that isn't a daily wear wig, Also JR Zara in Palm Spring (delivery late September). I want something that makes me feel like ME and this is such a challenge. Going to list Miles of Style and Upstage on eBay this weekend. I may even list Editor's Pick.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.