• Sunset
    I just had breakfast with my niece & she was showing me some photos on her phone. She showed me this one picture of a lady I don't know who had quite a receding hairline. My niece said it looks like she's losing her hair. All I could say was that sometimes can happen to someone. I felt so sorry for this lady I don't even know. I wonder if she's ever thought of wearing a wig? Maybe she's one of the secure ladies who just doesn't give a damn & accepts herself the way she is. Good for her if that's the case, but I know I could never go out with my hair looking like hers. I know I'm just too vain, but I can't help it. It does just go to show that even when we think people aren't paying attention they obviously are by my niece's comment. She didn't say it in a vicious or mean way, she's really a sweetheart, but she's lucky to not be losing her hair. She has a normal amount of hair like I wish I had. My niece is overweight, and she's always telling me how lucky I am that I'm not, so I think the majority of us have one thing or another that bothers us. It would be impossible to hide if you're overweight, but with wigs & hairpieces that are out today it is easy to hide hair loss or baby fine hair.
  • Moonlitnight
    Today I have about 10 things bothering me... Some people really aren't bothered by a thing to do with their appearance.
  • Sunset
    I actually sort of envy the types that don't let their appearance bother them. I know I can never be this way. I just got back from a walk & saw an old couple walking holding hands. I couldn't help but notice she had a bald spot in the back of her head bigger than what he did. I still was envious how they had each other & accepted each other just the way they are.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.