• amyonwigs
    I went on my first trip since I started wearing wigs. I am not a big traveler! Anyway, I chose to bring Jett by Estetica Designs and Eve by Jon Renau. They are both shorter wigs, and I knew I needed short wigs with this terrible heat wave! Anyway, I placed them in organza bags in my suitcase. They fared really well! The organza allows for air flow, which is ideal.

I love these two wigs, and I will take them with me again because they "behaved" well!
    :rofl: :grin: :halo:

ctx2iqzclcyz0n76.jpg
    Eve by Jon Renau

vcparqxt26qm8kay.jpg
    Jett by Estetica Designs
  • Moonlitnight
    Were these pics taken while you were away? The organza bag idea sounds like a good one. I am going on a short trip soon and taking a couple of the little darlings with me, and don't want to spend the entire time brushing them out and generally fussing.
  • Misty
    Gorgeous - you look lovely and they certainly appear to have travelled well.
  • PinkEvie
    Must agree, they look lovely on you and the organza bag must have worked because they look tip top.
  • Deleted User
    This user has been deleted and all their posts removed.
  • amyonwigs
    No, these were pics I had taken a while back. I didn't take any pics because I was not really "on vacation." We went to visit my husband's elderly parents, and it was not a cheerful time. :-(
  • Moonlitnight
    Ah OK. I can imagine the challenges. Went through that myself with my husband's parents. xo
  • VocalEyes
    I love seeing your posts. You look incredible in your short wigs, which are what I've seen so far! Beautiful!!!
  • amyonwigs
    Thanks, Love! You can also check out my YouTube channel. I have a few videos with me wearing longer wigs. I tend to go shorter since I'm almost 54!
    http://www.youtube.com/amyonwigs
  • amyonwigs
    It's heartbreaking!
  • Moonlitnight
    I understand. My darling sister, now passed and whom I miss every single day, always said old age is the sting in the tail of life. For many, it certainly is :( (HUG)
  • alicexm
    you and your “girls” look marvelous. I need to look at organza bags when I travel.
  • amyonwigs
    They work perfectly!
  • animallover
    Beautiful!!
    Can't write much as we need to stop and get 2 new computers. I dropped mine and broke the screen, been holding it together wih packing tape but hard to see through the tape and the touch screen doesn't work. The other laptop has a short and fades in and out....annoying. Really aggravating to try to write with either one. And phone is; too hard to see and write.
    Had to post though because we are working on the road for the next 2 and 1/2 weeks or 6000+ miles and I brought both wigs with me, of course. I didn't think anything about ventilation. I just turned them inside out, put the wig net over the hair and put them in the boxes they came in and than put the boxes in my RW bag. Will they be OK? I haven't checked as I have been wearing my red/orange buzz cut everywhere since no one knows me. I do get strange looks but I just hold my head high, smile and try to have a very confident look on my face, same when I have a wig on....my new attitude!
  • VocalEyes
    I love your new attitude! I’m about to color my buzz and my husband’s braid tomorrow. We’re going mint green. Wish me luck.
  • animallover
    Good luck! I bet mint green will look great. We are both going to go with color after my red....his will be bright blue and mine will be bright pink! Can you just see the looks we will get?! I just got what your username means......I love it, very original.
  • Lori
    You look great in all your wigs girl! I will have to check out your channel. And that’s only a number. I just turned 52 and long wigs is all I will wear.
  • Lori
    And no matter what, she is always with you, helping you along the way. Pure positive energy she is :smile:
  • Moonlitnight
    Thank you Lori xo
  • Happy to ve Retired
    Hi - I also have Eve by Jon Renau. I cut bangs in mine (took me FOREVER to get them the way I wanted) and I also eliminated the asymmetrical look by shortening the one side. I love that wig and bought about 4 of them for rotation. The lace front and mono top is great. I really like the HD fiber by jon renau. I JUST REALLY wish they had one that came with dirty bangs built in. I am getting a steamer and a blower brush so hopefully I can get them easier next time. Anyway - it is amazing to me how different this and other wigs look on different people with just a few changes. Between the bangs and with the hair pushed behind at least one ear - a different look. I actually really love both looks and love the wig on you.
  • Happy to ve Retired
    I just posted an "obscured" picture of my Eve under the private section. I think you will see what I mean. If I could get a slightly better attitude - wigs would really be fun :)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.