• Trace
    I'm a stylist and new to wigs for myself but have done extensions and flip in human hair for years. I can tell you if you can take it to a salon and have an olaplex treatment done on it or get a hairdresser too order you the smaller kit. It is for salon use only but you can do it to your human hair wigs at home. It keeps the hair in brand new condition . When I wash style my wig it's just like new even feels better. It's not a conditioner it's a bond builder ..you then must wash and condition after the treatment is complete. I would use the Olaplex shampoo and conditioner only. I do the treatment each time I wash my wig about twice per month.The small kit will cost you a few hundred but your wig will last several years. Good luck.
  • Larry
    Hi,
    I’m working on a book about baldness and the social and emotional impact that comes with losing your hair. It will be an anthology and I’m looking for contributors. It will be a non profit project. Any money that will come from sales will go to paying expenses in producing this book, and any other money will go to charities such as the National Alopecia Areata Foundation and the American Cancer Society.

I’m looking for personal stories and essays about topics associated with hair loss such as wigs, beauty, coping skills and embracing baldness.

God bless,

Larry S. Barbee
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.