• Shar W
    I am super excited for this one. I am sure it will take a few weeks. Can’t wait.
    United in Tobbaco rooted.
    gl1hufzbtoegnrxi.png
    jri51jwiewm9c0xt.png
  • Moonlitnight
    I LOVE this one, Shar. Nisha has a review on it and, as usual, she looks stunning. It really does look beautiful.
  • Shar W
    She does look stunning in everything she wears.
  • Moonlitnight
    And she is extremely talented with her makeup application. I follow her to a T but never achieve that "reverse7" thing on my eyes. It is because they are very deep-set and have sunk with age I think.
  • Shar W
    I will need to check out her makeup tips. I don’t wear much. When I do it’s very basic. But I would like to learn some fun tricks.
  • crazywiglady
    You are going to love United, it is wonderful, the fibers are like silk; can't wait to see pictures!
  • Shar W
    I can't wait. I have watched reviews and I am pretty sure I will love it.
  • Katooshie
    Excited to see this on you!
  • Shar W
    I just watched your review on United. Wow! You look great in her. Love the color too.
  • crazywiglady
    Thank you so much, it is such a beautiful wig!
  • BeatA
    @Shar W Ellen Wille wigs are wonderful! I think you will love them too.
  • Misty
    Hi Shar, looks wonderful. I have never owned an Ellen Wille wig, love to hear your feedback when you receive it.
    You love the Ellen Wille wigs. Are the caps really comfortable?
  • buckeyegal1963
    Very cute Shar! I can't wait to see your pic, I've also eyed the United. So far though I've only been happy with my JR pieces, I didn't like the Belle Tress, Vivica Fox or RW wigs I've ordered, tho after thinning the RW I will wear it, it's just a little blonder than I was wanting.

I've seen a couple of her wig reviews, but none of her make up tutorials, what is a reverse 7?
  • BeatA
    yes the caps are
    Comfortable, especially the hand tied, but hand tied is always very comfortable.
    EW tends to run a bit smaller, so it’s perfect for smaller heads or people with little or no bio hair.
    Their human hair wigs are absolutely amazing caps! If HH wasn’t so much work....
  • Misty
    Thanks very much Beta. I love the hand tied caps, have only tried Henry Margu Violet and one Jon Renau - can't remember the name - so comfortable as I have little bio hair. So good to know Ellen Wille are great too, thanks again.
  • BeatA
    can you get them in Oz? Do you order from wigs.com and they ship down under ?
    Always been curious about that.
    Btw planning a trip to Australia in 2020 for our 25 Th wedding anniversary. Both of us have relatives there. My husband in NSW and me in SA. I think you mentioned in another post you’re from Perth? Have not been to that part of Australia yet.
  • Misty
    Hi Beta, So exciting to think of you coming out to Oz! Yes, i was born in Perth and still travel over very frequently to see my Mum, who will turn 93 in July. My husband and I live in Brisbane now. Must keep in touch :hearts:
    Yes, I order my hair from wigs.com and they ship to Australia. It costs about $56USD, and our AUS$ exchange rate is around $0.70C at the moment, so I love when the sales are on. If it is a 30% off sale, it means I pay about full price, plus postage, but still heaps cheaper than buying from suppliers in Oz.
    11wwibkohotpo4w0.jpg

We are up at the farm at the moment, very close to the Queensland/New South Wales border.
  • BeatA
    oh that’s beautiful!!!
    A friend of mine from Berlin ( I’m
    Originally from Germany) moved to Brisbane , but unfortunately we lost touch I was going to catch up with her when I come to Australia. I may just have to come and visit you now. Haha my husband will be like” we’re meeting who? A wig sister?”
    Well pencil me in for a cup of coffee in January/ February of 2020...
  • Misty
    sounds wonderful, wouldn't ot be beautiful to meet :hearts: :hearts:
  • Erzsike
    I'm excited for you! Looking forward to pics! Enjoy!
  • Shar W
    Omg! She is out for delivery! I can’t believe I am getting her so soon! I am really excited.
  • dc21
    Looks as close to paradise as we will ever see here on Earth! Stunning view!
  • DeniseJH
    I love that color - I probably should have went with that instead of the Light Bernstein Rooted for my first wig (Girl Mono). It's too ashy for me, but now I know! Can't wait to see this one on you!!
  • Shar W
    I hope it works for me. It’s a lot lighter than I normally wear.
  • Happy to ve Retired
    I don't know if you ever wore jon renau shaded mocha - but if so - please let me know if tobacco rooted is similar in shade. I am trying to pin down which colors are similar in different brands. I cannot tell anything from pictures on the web because of monitor differences. Color swatches are difficult as well - because blend makes such a difference. This looks like a wig I might try so very curious about the color.
  • Shar W
    I just posted a couple pics. She has a lot of blonde.
  • Misty
    Thanks dc21. I love going to our farm, the area has a beautiful serenity that always makes you feel special.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.