• A7X
    Here is the new wig...Stop Traffic by Raquel Welch!

Here is my bio hair styled...half an hour, five products and lots of backcombing!

What do you think? Can I pull off the wig?
    Attachment
    IMG_9592 (175K)
  • Misty
    You look amazing in Stop Traffic! Beautiful volume and colour. Go girl!!
  • dc21
    You can definitely pull it off. You look amazing! It is so similar to your biohair style, that people shouldn't think twice about it!
  • Moonlitnight
    :hearts: Oh my heavens, now this looks just stunning on you and you have a twinkle in your eyes :) I think it looks like "you", only more so.
  • Katooshie
    YES YES AND YES! Not only are you a naturally beautiful girl, with your Stop Traffic you may literally stop traffic! LOL Supermodel pretty!
  • Shar W
    I love it. it looks so natural. You can pull this off easily.
  • buckeyegal1963
    Really pretty and natural looking....you most definitely can pull it off. It's so similar to your bio hair style and length, no one will suspect you're wearing faux hair unless you tell them.
  • Crystal
    Yes, you can totally do this. The color looks spot on. Everything about it is great.
  • alicexm
    absolutely! Beautiful!
  • Dogmom
    What color did you get in Stop Traffic? It looks awesome on you! OMG, yes you can definitely pull it off.
  • Vee1028
    OMG... yes you can pull it off! Everyone is just going to think you found a fantastic new hair stylist! The wig looks so similar to your own hair....just better!
    BTW...this hair looks so much better on you than it does on the model or Raquel! I have looked at that wig before and never liked it at all until I just saw it on you.
  • Cathe Lartigue
    Wow!!! That wig looks so natural and so much like your bio hair!!! It’s perfect!!!!!!
  • jengregory66
    Absolutely! Great job of matching your look. The low-lights in the wig make you look 10 years younger!
  • KellyA
    Yea, I totally want that wig now
  • A7X
    Thank you so much everyone. I really appreciate all the nice comments and feedback. The color I got was SS14/88 SHADED GOLDEN WHEAT which looked the closest to my color, but has darker roots. I love the style of the wig and if my bio hair would do it, that's probably the way I would wear it. The only thing I wish is that it had more permatease at the top, since it can look flat, but otherwise I'm really happy with it.
  • Moonlitnight
    It is a beautiful, natural colour on you. I have hair mail coming in that colour without the roots. It's the Miles of Style. I love that the Stop Traffic has you looking like "I just fell out of bed looking AMAZING". (Plus the makeup fairy visited during the night.) It's just so completely natural and you look fabulous! Ha Yes! I suddenly see Stop Traffic sales going up.
  • Dogmom
    You should be the official model for this wig, it looks better on you than on wigs.com photos. It looks better on you than on RW! You rock this wig.
  • Twinkle
    This is soooooooo pretty on you! Color, cut, style, everything! Be confident; you rock this!
  • Vee1028
    right? That is exactly what I told her. She looks better in it than either the model or Raquel Welch!
  • Dogmom
    Because of her I'm tempted to order it.
  • Vee1028
    I thought the same thing! And I have looked at that wig before and totally didn't like it!
  • Shar W
    I agree. I didn’t give this one a second look until this photo. I ordered it in Shaded Toast. :smile:
  • Vee1028
    Wiw....that was fast! I wish I could make a decision on hair that quickly. I can't wait to see it on you.
  • Shar W
    I ordered her a few days ago and its shipped already! Sometimes I take forever, sometimes I don't. :razz:
  • Vee1028
    haha....I almost always take forever. I've had credits from returns for months now and just can't decide on anything. Still thinking United but after seeing Violet on #Cathe Lartigue again I may order that. Or maybe both!
  • Deleted User
    This user has been deleted and all their posts removed.
  • Shar W
    I love Violet on Cathe, it would look fabulous on you too. You should get both! :hearts:
  • Rhonda
    It looks sooooo good on you. Yes, you are rockin it!
  • BeatA
    @A7x awesome look. I have not seen you before. I’ve been traveling with spotty internet. At the moment having good internet so catching up. Welcome to the forum!
  • Vee1028
    I actually have both sitting in a cart right now!!! I just have to click that button.
  • Shar W
    Click the button!!!! Do it! Lol
  • Vee1028
    lol...today might be the day!
  • Shar W
    What colors did you pick?
  • Lori
    That looks awesome on you❣️ And very similar to your bio hair that perhaps no one would even notice and just think you styled it a bit differently. Good choice girl!
  • Vee1028
    I chose Tobacco rooted for the United and 8/26 for the Violet.
  • Shar W
    Sounds perfect. Can’t wait to see them on you!
  • BeatA
    @Vee1028 Do it! Do it! Do it!
    I want to see them on you!
  • Vee1028
    I did it and almost immediately regretted it. I feel okay about United but not so sure about Violet. Keeping my fingers crossed!
  • Shar W
    YAY!!!! Well, you can always return if you don't like. Can't wait to see them.
  • Coco
    I think you look completely at home and natural in your "new" do. Truly I wish all mine looked as natural. The color is also so close to your natural hair color. So wear it with attitude and style!
  • Vee1028
    exactly what I told myself as I clicked "buy"
  • Moonlitnight
    You two are making me smile big time!
  • Twinkle
    You look so beautiful, that I think we are all going to order that hair!!! :starstruck:
  • A7X
    OMG, I've started something... LOL! I'm glad everyone likes it! I went to my sorority's national convention this past weekend and I thought about wearing it, but at the last minute I chickened out :worry: and went with my bio hair which ended up looking not so great in pictures.

I'm actually thinking about cutting my bio hair really short and just wearing this wig, I'm so sick of struggling with the East Coast summer humidity undoing all my hard blow dryer work in a matter of minutes. I work with mostly men so they probably wouldn't even notice it was a wig, hahaha.
  • A7X
    Also, can anyone that buys Stop Traffic post some pics? I can also post more pics from different angles if anyone wants to see.
  • polkadot222
    It looks wonderful on you.
    I've been wearing ST since its debut last year. I LOVE it!
  • Samantha
    I have my finger on the trigger to buy Stop Traffic in glazed cinnamon. Every time I look at the stock photos, however, I chicken out! It looks so bad in their pictures that I find it hard to believe it really looks as good as some of you gals have shown it to look...
  • Shar W
    You should buy it. I am sure you will love her. She is adorable.
  • KB7707
    You look amazing in Stop Traffic... I would really like to try it. It looks better on you than in the model pictures... did you have to do any kind of styling or work on it to make it look that good? On the model it looks longer and really full. I like it on you!!! Doesn’t look like a wig at ALL!!!
  • Vee1028
    it really looks good on #shar also. Do a search here for stop traffic cocoa to see her picture.
    Both Shar and #A7X both look so much better in it than any reviews I've seen or stock photos!
  • animallover
    I really do love that look on you. I have had that one in my cart many times. My go to hair is Textured Fringe Bob by Hairdo, I have 4 or 5 of them. But just like when I had a full head of thick hair I get bored. I just pulled out my old Sweet Talk to wear today. I am itching for something new, like Stop Traffic but am also looking at Hairdo's Tousled Bob which is similar.(and less expensive) I haven't had any issues with the fibers of my Bob, they last forever, it seems.
    Have you ever tried Hairdo's Tousled Bob? I know I saw you mention it once. How is Stop Traffic holding up? Thanks for any input!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.