• Julie1216
    Hi everyone! I have alopecia universalis and want a longish wig that is very lightweight, without much volume. I had read Fortune by Ellen Wille fit this description through reviews on wigs.com and youtube. I have a petite head and my average size Zoey wig by Envy only fits if I make the smallest adjustment and wear a wig grip. I would like to know peoples ' experiences with Ellen Wille and ideally Fortune. Thank you so much!!
  • alicexm
    Sorry but I’ve not worn Ellen Wille wigs. For longer lightweight wigs with smaller caps look at Jon Reneau. I have Kiai and its a dream.
  • Tav
    On wigs.com, they break down the different groupings of wig caps. Some are made for women with little to no hair. I've purchased a few EW wigs and enjoyed them. I don't know about Fortune though. Noriko brand wigs run with a smaller cap. Now that I've got some Jon Reneau wigs, I realize how tight the Noriko wigs are on my noggin. I also have to keep my hair cut so I can continue to wear wigs. Second chemo blessed me with vexing cow licks.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.