• Katooshie
    This line of wigs is the BOMB DIGGITY! They are full temple to temple lace front pieces. The lace front is an amazing 2.5 inches wide! You can part this wig anywhere! The hair is beautiful, rich, thick fine textured and non shiny in GORGEOUS colour blends! The pieces are heat friendly so you can curl or straighten up to 350 degress. They have combs already attached, so if you have bio hair they are a breeze to attach. The one I have on now (Goldie V) is lightweight and breathable and the P2216 blonde is DELICIOUS! I am in LOVE LOVE LOVE...I am going to have a lot of fun collecting these babies! I will show you some pictures later.
  • Deleted User
    This user has been deleted and all their posts removed.
  • Shar W
    Oooohhhh! Can't wait to see the pics.
  • Cathe Lartigue
    Brie by Vivica Fox was one of the first wigs I had ever worn--and she was worn very well. I'm not kidding when I tell you that I wore that wig for over two years and she lasted and wore so well. She's been to Paris and to Ireland and all over the place and there's nothing bad I can say about her. She isn't a lace front but still looked fantastic.
    I thinnk some of Fox's line are absolutely amazing...
  • Katooshie
    wow your brie went to Paris!! Do you have any pics of that??? I love your glam life :)
  • Cathe Lartigue
    I'll look through my photos. I'm sure there are some...
  • TopOfTheWorldWithToppers
    Sounds great! Looking forward to the pics!
  • amyonwigs
    Looking forward to pics!
  • Moonlitnight
    Amy, would you be OK with sharing your head measurement from ear to ear (over the top of the head)? I am trying to decide if I'll risk an EW wig. My measurement from ear to ear is a mere 12" This is likely why wigs don't come down to my hairline from the temple backwards. Those flippin' ears are in the way.
  • amyonwigs
    Are the caps big? Just to note, Ellen Wille and Hairdo wigs fit me perfectly.
  • Moonlitnight
    Thank you very much. xo
  • Katooshie
    yes these are big caps. Hairdo is slightly small on me. Vivica fits me perfectly
  • Lynn
    Well if there to small for you girl you can always pass them on to your petite sister :kiss:
  • Katooshie
    Attachment
    Screen Shot 2018-05-21 at 2.06.04 PM (815K)
  • Deleted User
    This user has been deleted and all their posts removed.
  • buckeyegal1963
    Katooshie, I'm happy these have worked for you. I received Vivica Fox Brie and Goldie today, both in shade P2216 like yours. However the Brie is much lighter for the most part, kinda of like a pale orangey shade, but the bottom layers are quite dark. The Goldie is darker than Brie, maybe it's your lighting but your Goldie looks much lighter than mine and I ordered the same shade. I have to admit right out of the box with just a shake, I don't like the way either looks on me. I will have to play around with them, think I'll straighten and definitely trim Brie....she's much longer in the back and I don't like how dark the bottom layers are. Here are my pics, I think I look totally ridiculous in Goldie lol (I've never had curly hair)

Here is Brie, I pulled a piece over my shoulder so you can see how much darker the bottom is, and will have to trim the bang, don't like it over my eye.
    uux7n92hnslrkmxz.jpg
    Here I am in Goldie, with my "Don't think so face" I'm going to straighten her
    96plikxpzfp69ire.jpg
  • Katooshie
    Wow! I think you look like a sexy mama especially in the curly goldie!! You look like gorgeous Kim Cattral in the Goldie! love the swooping eye bang of the Brie!! I had to play with mine too and style them til i liked them. The dark on the bottom is reverse ombre which is kinda new and fresh. I like it! I just picked up Brie yesterday and this one is MUCH lighter 613/27 almost platinum blonde! Excited to take her out for test spin today. I also received Britney which i will return because its not lace front.
  • Katooshie
    Oh i meant to say also that for an experiment i straightened my Goldie by pouring boiling water over her while combing the curls out. She straightened up beautifully! Just air dried her overnighf and she's poker straighf. I will photo her for you too if you like.
  • buckeyegal1963
    Thanks Katooshie, yes I would like to see her. I thought these were heat defiant, I was going to use a flat iron on low heat, do you think boiling water would be better? At least these are inexpensive pieces, but I still don't want to ruin them.
  • Lynn
    oh my gosh you look amazing!!! I’m telling you quit your job and start modeling Kat am I right or what?!?!
  • Katooshie
    Yes she has a really photogenic face!! I would hire her to model!
  • Katooshie
    I have never used a flat iron on synthetics. I only buy heat friendly sythetics and I've curled with a curling iron with mixed success. Some pieces take a beautiful curl, some don't! No explanation why since they are supposedly the same fibres. I have only used the boiling water method to straighten and so far excellent success with the pieces I've straightened that way (heat friendly synthetics) :) Let me know if you try the flat iron! I may invest in a flat iron too! :)
  • buckeyegal1963
    Thank you ladies! I don't feel like either of them are "me", and too wiggy looking on me. Too much hair, yet feels thin in the back, I can easily feel the tracks, wonder if they will show through if a breeze catches. I will play around with them when I have time, might even try dying Brie. I do like that they don't have that synthetic shine, Brie has no shine at all.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.